“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.” —Audrey Hepburn (via audreyandmarilyn)
your closet is so well organized! :d
Thanks! I get antsy if things aren’t in their place. AND most mornings I get dressed while still half-asleep, so knowing where everything is helps a LOT. :)
“If you’re gonna have pizza with someone else, what do you have to do? You gotta talk about what you want. Even if you’re going to have the same pizza you always have, you say, ‘We getting the usual?’ Just a check in. And square, round, thick, thin, stuffed crust, pepperoni, stromboli, pineapple — none of those are wrong; variety in the pizza model doesn’t come with judgment. So ideally when the pizza arrives, it smells good, looks good, it’s mouthwatering. Wouldn’t it be great if we had that kind of anticipation before sexual activity, if it stimulated all our senses, not just our genitals but this whole-body experience. And what’s the goal of eating pizza? To be full, to be satisfied. That might be different for different people; it might be different for you on different occasions. Nobody’s like ‘You failed, you didn’t eat the whole pizza.’” —NY Times: Teaching Good Sex (via anorable)
- I’m in hate with like 80% of my closet.
- I want to buy ALL THE THINGS, but can’t afford any of them.
- At least I will soon have a decent winter coat (thrifted and getting cleaned).
- But there’s still the issue of no good winter boots.
- And the fact that I can’t seem to put a decent look together for cold weather because see #1